The main subscriber is in full-control of the account and responsible for the enrollment fee and the monthly payments. The beneficiary is the person or persons living in Hati receiving the Preventive Primary Care benefits.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to renew my subscription?
- Can a private company participate with your PPC program in Haiti?
- What is the difference between a main subscriber and a beneficiary?
- How can I sponsor someone in Haiti without being a subscriber?
- Will you renew my subscription automatically?
- What happens in the event of unsatisfactory of service?
- How can I track the activities of my beneficiaries?
- I always purchase travel insurance through my airlines when I travel to Haiti, why should I buy your service?
- I don't live in the US, can I still enroll for the service?
- What is the cost to add a family member who lives in Haiti?