The primary care voucher covers Preventative and Primary Care that will provide an integral component of healthcare to mostly Beneficiaries residing in Haiti. This feature will be delivered using primary care practitioners working with patients to reduce the risk for disease and further prevent the development of diseases as well as the delivery of acute and chronic primary care.
Articles in this section
- How often do I need to renew my subscription?
- Can a private company participate with your PPC program in Haiti?
- What is the difference between a main subscriber and a beneficiary?
- How can I sponsor someone in Haiti without being a subscriber?
- Will you renew my subscription automatically?
- What happens in the event of unsatisfactory of service?
- How can I track the activities of my beneficiaries?
- I always purchase travel insurance through my airlines when I travel to Haiti, why should I buy your service?
- I don't live in the US, can I still enroll for the service?
- What is the cost to add a family member who lives in Haiti?