Our goal is to help save lives. Thus, we know that each case is very unique and therefore, we will base medical evacuation needs on the severity of illness and the proximity to the nearest facility where care can be sufficiently provided when needed.
Articles in this section
- I am hearing about security problems in Haiti, how do you guarantee service?
- How do I access listing of the hospitals and clinics in Haiti?
- What do I do if I am sick and need to go to the hospital?
- I don’t travel to Haiti, what’s the benefit of this service to me?
- Can I select my own doctor?
- Do I go to a pharmacy to get my medications?
- If I have an emergency, should I go straight to the hospital or do I need to call you first?
- Will the primary care person have to pay anything?
- I don't travel to Haiti but can I still sponsor someone?
- I am not a US resident, can I still sign-up?