Yes, the hospitals are well equipped to service our patients.
Articles in this section
- What do you cover under the Preventive Primary Care?
- Will I have a deductible?
- Who is making sure the doctor I see is the right doctor for me?
- Will the hospitals have the proper tools and supplies for care for the services?
- Will there be an advice line?
- Will the hospitals accessible 24/7?
- What happens after I'm discharged home and I still need assistance?
- Will I have a doctor in Haiti?
- Do you cover pre-existing conditions?
- To what extent will emergency care and primary care cover long-term?