Emergency care services are vital when we are faced with unexpected life-threatening healthcare situations. In Haiti, this is of even greater importance, since outside of the Santé Nou service, finding coordinated, quality emergency care operations would be difficult to access in a timely fashion. Primary care, on the other hand, is the very first line of healthcare and it deals with the diagnosis and, treatment of acute and chronic diseases. Primary care is typically delivered at an outpatient clinic level. The Santé Nou service extends 1 free primary care subscriber service for loved ones in Haiti to all Santé Nou service account holder (or Main Subscriber).
Articles in this section
- I am hearing about security problems in Haiti, how do you guarantee service?
- How do I access listing of the hospitals and clinics in Haiti?
- What do I do if I am sick and need to go to the hospital?
- I don’t travel to Haiti, what’s the benefit of this service to me?
- Can I select my own doctor?
- Do I go to a pharmacy to get my medications?
- If I have an emergency, should I go straight to the hospital or do I need to call you first?
- Will the primary care person have to pay anything?
- I don't travel to Haiti but can I still sponsor someone?
- I am not a US resident, can I still sign-up?