Santé Nou will transport you to a DHC in Santo Domingo, DR or Miami, FL for care when needed. Subsequent travel to your home state is incumbent upon the Subscriber.
Articles in this section
- I am hearing about security problems in Haiti, how do you guarantee service?
- How do I access listing of the hospitals and clinics in Haiti?
- What do I do if I am sick and need to go to the hospital?
- I don’t travel to Haiti, what’s the benefit of this service to me?
- Can I select my own doctor?
- Do I go to a pharmacy to get my medications?
- If I have an emergency, should I go straight to the hospital or do I need to call you first?
- Will the primary care person have to pay anything?
- I don't travel to Haiti but can I still sponsor someone?
- I am not a US resident, can I still sign-up?