Santé Nou does not provide physical security and safety services. The Santé Nou service provides emergency (critical) care services to persons traveling to Haiti. Critical services may include medical emergency and/or trauma emergency, inclusive of the transportation from point-of-injury to a designated healthcare center.
Articles in this section
- I am hearing about security problems in Haiti, how do you guarantee service?
- How do I access listing of the hospitals and clinics in Haiti?
- What do I do if I am sick and need to go to the hospital?
- I don’t travel to Haiti, what’s the benefit of this service to me?
- Can I select my own doctor?
- Do I go to a pharmacy to get my medications?
- If I have an emergency, should I go straight to the hospital or do I need to call you first?
- Will the primary care person have to pay anything?
- I don't travel to Haiti but can I still sponsor someone?
- I am not a US resident, can I still sign-up?